design & consulting
The design and engineering shall follow sequential steps of Basic and Detailed Engineering.
Spectrum can develop basic engineering designs customized to your functional and location requirements and recommend cost-effective solutions meeting regulatory norms.
During BASIC ENGINEERING the following definitions of the project will be developed:
- Alternative plant layouts meeting GMP requirements
- Men/material flow drawings on the approved layout
- Conceptual design paper on Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Pressure Differential system with proposed Air Flow Diagram
- Conceptual design paper on treatment, purification, filtration and distribution of various utility systems like Water, Steam, Compressed Air, Gases, Solvents, etc.
- Estimate requirements of various utilities
- Develop P&IDs for Process and Utilities
- Estimate Electric Power requirements for the plant and suggest High Tension and Low Tension Distribution schemes
- Conceptual design for ETP and Fire fighting Systems
- Prepare civil finishes schedule
Using GEP (Good Engineering Practice) to achieve GMP.
Detailed Engineering is the essential bridge between the basic engineering and construction phase of a project. It is "converting dreams into reality".
Efficient detailed engineering is vital for having a control on the cost of the project and faster commissioning and validation.
Detailed Engineering involves close coordination and synchronization among various disciplines of engineering, in an interactive and progressive manner. Our detailed engineering helps the end user to set up a GMP compliant facility in the least possible time and at the right cost.
Having worked for both large and medium sized Indian and International Clients we are well versed with all national and international standards.
Spectrum can provide detailed engineering services for the following disciplines:
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Process Engineering including selection of the right equipment
- Mechanical Engineering
- Piping Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Building Management and Automation Systems
- Effluent Treatment System Design
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Laboratory Furniture Layout and Design
- Warehouse racking system